[Bf-committers] Blender 2.5x beta status

M. Kappes mk at astrokiste.de
Wed Jul 14 09:42:46 CEST 2010

hmmm. from a user's point of view I really don't see
any difference concerning zip vs. dmg. in both cases
I double click an icon and copy the contents to my
application folder. however, as far as I can see most
people working on mac only are quite used to deal
with dmg containers rather than with zip containers.
thus, I'd suggest doing it the mac way.

regards,
meikel...