[Bf-committers] Blender 2.5x beta status

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Jul 13 20:53:07 CEST 2010

Hi devs,

Any showstoppers in sight for a new official build?

Joshua: can you check bug 22816?
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=22816&group_id=9&atid=498

Update on the sculpt patch: Brecht and Nicholas don't have time for
extensive reviews, but user reports from the fields are so positive
(more stable than trunk) that Tom Musgrave accepts the responsibility
to apply patch now. If there's serious issues he'll rewind it
tomorrow. Thursday we can do a final check and possibly call for the
release Ahoy!

Release builders are available end this week too? Please check in :)

-Ton-