[Bf-committers] Beta patch for cmake-MinGW compilation no 2

(Ry)akiotakis (An)tonis kalast at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 17:35:16 CEST 2010

Had a little fight with cmake again today and I've come out as a winner!

So, I invite you to take a look at my next patch for cmake/MinGW
compilation. Yep, Windows code::blocks users should be a little more
relaxed now!

Things I'd like to do if I were not lazy:

-remove unneeded dll's from installation folder based on debug/release info
-invoke the windres compiler to attach the icon to the executable.
-no message declaring that python is found during startup

Problems solved with this patch:

-Supplied correct name for libjpeg
-Added IlmThread to linked libraries
-Added FORCE option to CACHE'd variables for MinGW. This updated the
CMAKE_C_FLAGS CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS properly and eliminated the black
buttons problems(Thanks Campbell for the pointer!).
-removed -mwindows from CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS to get console during startup.

Set WITH_RAYOPTIMIZATION to false in the cmake GUI to make this compile.

see https://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=22817&group_id=9&atid=127