[Bf-committers] Added patch 22805: Show poselib content in outliner

Torsten Rupp torsten.rupp at gmx.net
Sat Jul 10 11:29:49 CEST 2010

Dear developers,

I added patch 22805 in the patch tracker. The patch change the
following:

Show poselib content in outliner

The attached patch add functions to poselib.c and outliner.c to show
the content of the poselib (list of created poses) in the outliner
under the entry "PoseLib", e. g. this looks like this:

- Armature
  + PoseLib

and when opened:

- Armature
  - PoseLib
    * pose 1
    * pose 2
    * pose 3

With this list it is much easier to see which poses exists without e.
g. scrolling through the list with CTRL-L in pose mode. Also renaming
and deleting poses can be done directly as for other entries in the
outliner, too.

If you find this patch useful and it is accepted I like to add
an "apply"-function to apply the selected pose to the armature in an
additional future patch. Note: An event (in this patch still
commented out) for this is already prepared.

Note: I'm new to the blender development (but have some experience in
software development in C), thus the patch may still not be in a shape
you may like to see. If there is something I should change, please
let me know this.

Torsten

--
300-1525 Toride, Japan