[Bf-committers] Proposal to Remove Features - Object Color

Juan Pablo Bouza jpbouza at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 9 18:43:14 CEST 2010

Please do not remove the Objetc Color option... I'm using it for animating objects alpha in real time in the viewport. This is for a feature length film project I'm currently working on (80+ minutes, mixed technique animation).

I will properly announce the film project later, but it will be fully made with open source programs, mainly Blender, Gimp and Ardour.

My options are to use object color as it is now (by animating the ObCol alpha channel), or that someone develops real time refresh (during animation playback) of the alpha channel of materials... :s