[Bf-committers] Proposal to Remove Features

Nathan Vegdahl cessen at cessen.com
Fri Jul 9 12:38:44 CEST 2010

On the first list, the only thing I object to is removing classic
shadow buffers in favor of classic-halfway.  I used to think this
would be a good idea, but I've since run into situations where classic
solves problems that can come up with classic-halfway.

I do, however, think that classic-halfway should be the default.
Classic is more of a tool to solve obscure render issues.

--Nathan