[Bf-committers] Proposal to Remove Features

Vilem Novak pildanovak at post.cz
Fri Jul 9 10:47:14 CEST 2010

'Bounds draw types for objects'
 doesn't mean you won't be able to select bounds as drawtype for an object, it's a droplist where you can select if there are bounds drawn additively to the mesh, and there are several types to choose from(sphere, cylinder, cone, e.t.c. ). the option is quite uselessly displayed in the object draw options, but is of crucial importance in the game engine physics panel, and it's the same property(or 2 props linked?)! I didn't know that, and as a GE user, I am now definitely against the removal of such feature, but I guess in the ui it should go away from the draw options(the placement there probably is why brecht put it to the list).Instead, there could be a checkbox if to draw or not to draw.