[Bf-committers] Proposal to Remove Features

Mike Belanger mikejamesbelanger at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 04:32:37 CEST 2010

Yeah the ghost button in the Action editor can toggle visibility now.
 Thanks Aligorith.

But as far as replacing layer keys, I don't think restricting individual
objects' visibilities are as efficient.

However, we can now toggle the visibility of groups, it would be nice if we
could keyframe them as well ( I can't seem to do this on trunk r30112 ).  If
I could keyframe them, I could probably live without
layer keys.

www.watchmike.ca