[Bf-committers] Proposal to Remove Features

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Thu Jul 8 22:08:12 CEST 2010

> Here's a proposal to remove a number of features before 2.6. I've been
> gathering items on this list for the last few months as I came across
> them. If there is enough agreement I can make the changes quickly. If
> you agree or disagree with items on the list, please read the
> explanation at the top and comment on the wiki page.
>
> http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/RemoveFeaturesProposal
>
> Thanks,
> Brecht.

Everything looks good to me except for Edge rendering.  (Granted I
haven't used it for anything big)  I think this one is more subjective
than the other ones....  If there were a node that did something similar
though I'd say heck ya, it makes the interface cleaner and right now
its kind of in a kludgey place in the GUI.. (took me forever to find it even)

Kent
mein at cs.umn.edu
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein