[Bf-committers] Proposal to Remove Features

Colby Klein shakesoda at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 21:54:27 CEST 2010

I agree with everything on the non-controversial list as long as edge rendering gets a node instead of just being removed. :-)

As for the controversial list, I agree with all of them except for blend sky, which I use frequently. Would the "All edges" option be enabled if removed? I can't stand having a bunch of missing chunks in my mesh while in wireframe view.

-- Colby