[Bf-committers] Review: Auto select active paint image, please review

Konrad Wilhelm Kleine konrad at konradwilhelm.de
Tue Jul 6 00:32:27 CEST 2010

Hi all,

since my development efforts lately went slightly into a wrong direction
I've listened to Matt's advice and have written this little document:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Kwk/Gsoc2010/AutoSelectPaintImage

If there are any developers here, that can help me understand how to
write a hook that is called when another texture in the active
material's texture slot is selected, I would really appreciate any review.

Comments and critics in general are welcome!

-Konrad