[Bf-committers] GSOC Commit timeframe

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 23:09:51 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 12:41 PM, Jonathan Williamson
<shadowdragon1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I know there may not be a good answer to this, but I wonder if I might inquire into any rough timeframes if and when the GSOC projects (specifically JWilkins sculpt) might be committed into trunk?

Hi Johnathan,

we are hoping to have it included in this release and plan on merging
ASAP.  All known bugs are fixed, and the UI has been changed to
address the critiques that brecht provided.  Jason is currently
dividing the code into reviewable chunks to make it easier for brecht
and nicholasbishop to render their judgement on what parts of the
changes, if any can be included into trunk.

Also the mesh hiding that was added to the multiresbranch and
(hopefully) the return of being able to propogate levels to the base
mesh in the multires branch might be added also for this release.
Nothing else is planned to go into head till after the official
release.

LetterRip