[Bf-committers] GSOC Commit timeframe

Jonathan Williamson shadowdragon1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 22:41:46 CEST 2010

I know there may not be a good answer to this, but I wonder if I might inquire into any rough timeframes if and when the GSOC projects (specifically JWilkins sculpt) might be committed into trunk?

I ask because one of the chapters in my upcoming Introduction To Character Creation In Blender book focuses on sculpting and I wonder if I should push the publication date back in order to include the GSOC enhancements?

Currently the manuscript completion deadline is August 10th.

Thanks!

-Jonathan Williamson

Sent from my iPhone