[Bf-committers] Python RNA Type Registration

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 23:38:59 CET 2010

some corrections....
re-reading, "Its my decision" comment came out wrong.
I meant its the conclusion I came to, not that I'm the only one who can decide.
but it is difficult to come to a consensus when so few devs know this area.

freeing properties works ok, but re-registering a property with the
same name in an existing class doesnt work.

 bpy.types.Scene.FloatProperty("foo")
 bpy.types.Scene.FloatProperty("foo") # <--- this is ignored. it
should replace the existing  type or raise an error.

--
- Campbell