[Bf-committers] Blender 2.5 malicious scripting

Erwin Coumans erwin.coumans at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 02:04:50 CET 2010

The issue is about automatic running startup scripts, on loading a .blend
file.
I would like to turn off executing startup scripts, and want this off by
default.

>> a warning poping up for every file would just be annoying
You could have the warning in the console.
(and make it so no scripts can overwrite this security option)

If you don't want those warnings/security,
you can turn off this option and run all startup scripts (and be exposed to
risks).