[Bf-committers] Particle Fluids engine patch at last! (farsthary)

§ĥřïñïďĥï Ŗäö shrinidhi666 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 17:54:05 CET 2010

wow.. this is news. :) . i was stuck for an internal project of mine with
fluids for a fountain and its of very high detail (very close up shot :D  .
) . I hope this will solve tat prob . Thanks a lot Raul .(U simply are
amazing ) n off course jahka for one of the most powerfull particles system
i have seen  ;) .

cheers
shrinidhi

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 10:16 PM, Raul Fernandez Hernandez <
raulf at info.upr.edu.cu> wrote:

> Hi all :)
>
> Here's at last the first public patch of the Particle Fluids engine , this
> means that still don't have included the particle surfacing because is
> still a work in progress but the engine is pretty usefull in its current
> state and particles could be rendered via splatting or using pointdensity
> for more advanced volumetric particle effects (remember my pouring moss
> tests?) and finally you could use instanced particles to whatever you want
> , including metaballs, though those are not replacement for the upcomming
> particle mesh surface ;)
>
> I have sended the patch to Jahka for his expert review and commit, and
> once integrated in its final GUI form Stephen and me could start writting
> down documentation of the many features it have.  I have included also two
> quick .blend test files to figure out of the settings
>
> PATCH:   http://www.pasteall.org/11232/diff
>
> TEST BLENDS:  http://www.pasteall.org/blend/1959    and
> http://www.pasteall.org/blend/1960
>
>  The main actors of this achievements are Stephen, Jahka and your
> servant: Farsthary

> will
> enjoy
> this
> part:
> Feedback
>

>                                    Cheers
> all
> and
> THANKS!
>
> PS: in the future the engine may change a bit because I'm researching ways
> to speed up simulations by data structures other than the kdtree it
> currently use ;)

Ęvęņ ģóđ fąįļş ŧŏ ųŋđęŗşţąņđ å ĥųmąņ ųņţĭļ ĥĭş đęąţĥ

http://www.linkedin.com/in/shrinidhi666
http://www.shrinidhi666.wordpress.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3025616