[Bf-committers] Release page really needs a date.

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 22:41:25 CET 2010

I have been playing with 2.5 and had a svn going but had to drop it
and do other things for a few months. I came back and decided to get
the download but I have no idea how old it is. IT would be wonderful
if this page had a compile or release date on it.

Even better would be an estimated date for next release but then that
might catch you a lot of trouble, if you got your time guess wrong.

Thanks, sorry if this is not the best place to post this.

http://www.blender.org/download/get-25-alpha/

--
Douglas E Knapp

Open Source Sci-Fi mmoRPG Game project.