[Bf-committers] Mirror and array modifiers for curves

Bassam Kurdali bkurdali at freefactory.org
Sun Feb 21 18:54:27 CET 2010

Is there a possible forth option; create a 'meshify' modifier for curves
and or surfaces, which results in a derived mesh structure; then you can
place any mesh modifier on top of the stack?
note: this will not affect the control points of the curve/surface, just
the resultant surface.

--
PGP public key http://freefac.org/misc/public.key