[Bf-committers] Keyboard Shortcuts

Makslane Rodrigues makslane at game-editor.com
Sat Feb 20 20:46:22 CET 2010

Hi All,    I'm reading this list every day and this is my first post (it will be just a user opinion not a developer opinion)    I'm a big fan of Blender (and want to use it in the evolution of my project - http://game-editor.com :-) ) and  I think the keyboard and mouse changes suggested  by Reynish will be a great addiction to the Blender.    Game Editor didn't follow the industry standards and it was a very bad thing.   By using a more clever way to organize the shortcuts and mouse actions will help new users to understand better the Blender.    Regards,  Makslane