[Bf-committers] Mirror and array modifiers for curves

Agustin Benavidez agustinbenavidez at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 23:18:24 CET 2010

Mesh Modifier idea: "CURVE AS A MESH" Modifier

The idea is simply, put a plane mesh, edit mode and delete all
geometry, put the "CURVE AS MESH" modifier and it will allow to select
a curve already tessellated by any curve Function like Bevel, so the
modifier simply does the extraction of the tessellated result of the
Bevel curve and put it on the mesh that has this Curve Ass Modifier,
voila you have a tessellated curve modified with the mesh modifiers!

I know that the curve itself doesn't get modified but at least you
have more parametric modeling possibilities with the tessellated
curves.

Agus.