[Bf-committers] Mirror and array modifiers for curves

Laurynas Duburas laduem at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 19:47:10 CET 2010

That's what I meant.

> So maybe we should have wrappers just for creating existing DerivedMesh
> structures, which will work with curve object?

I guess, control point weight information to newly created ones could be
carried through CustomData. Surface grid and curve leg structure can be
reconstructed by following newly created edges.

There is another problem in these two modifiers. Vertex merging can
violate lattice structure, these cases might be tricky to handle. In
worst case maybe it's possible to end up the error message.