[Bf-committers] OpenCollada issues (was Re: Meeting minutes, feb 14, 2010)

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Thu Feb 18 16:22:00 CET 2010

You guys picked the worst week for a release; two other project
deadlines at work, so unfortunately release builds fall to the bottom of
the list.  Especially when they don't just build out-of-the-box.

I applied the openCollada patch by hand yesterday (couldn't find a way
to download as text, so patch itself failed on all hunks), and after
rebuilding and testing the problem still exists.  So I either wait for a
fix, upload broken builds, or remove opencollada.  Your call.

Ken