[Bf-committers] My First Patch - Add menu options on ctrl-tab for multi-select modes

Sean Olson shatter98 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 05:53:01 CET 2010

This patch adds the following selection modes to the ctrl-tab menu while in edit mode.

Vertex & Edge
Vertex & Face
Edge & Face

Vertex & Edge & Face

With the philosophy that everything should be exposed in the interface, I think that this option should be well exposed.
I've often heard of veteran Blender users not knowing of the functionality that they can select multiple selection modes
at once.  This patch will further expose that functionality.

This is my first patch - It's quite simple, but please tell me if I've done something wrong as I've never done this before.Patchtracker link: https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=21208&group_id=9&atid=127Picture: https://projects.blender.org/tracker/download.php/9/127/21208/10014/newSelectModes.jpgThanks,-Sean