[Bf-committers] OpenCollada issues (was Re: Meeting minutes, feb 14, 2010)

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Wed Feb 17 01:45:39 CET 2010

Let me give more details.

Removed ~/.blender, ran blender build with collada
Deleted everything from basic scene except cube
Export --> COLLADA (.dae)
set filename to "cube.dae", press "Export COLLADA" button.
Messages are displayed in terminal window:

RNA_string_set: WM_OT_collada_export.filename not found.
RNA_string_set: WM_OT_collada_export.directory not found.

Delete cube from scene.
Import --> COLLADA (.dae)
select"cube.dae", press "Import COLLADA" button.

Messages are displayed in terminal window:
RNA_string_set: WM_OT_collada_import.filename not found.
RNA_string_set: WM_OT_collada_import.directory not found.
Cannot find texture array by texture index.

A "zero size" cube is created: all vertices/edges/faces, but vertices
seem to have the same coordinate (1,1,0).

The cube.dae file is attached.

Ken