[Bf-committers] Mirror and array modifiers for curves

Sergey I. Sharybin g.ulairi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 13:10:07 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm not shure we should have special DerivedMesh interface for curves.
If I understand it right, DerivedMesh used as abstraction from Mesh and
EditMesh for more optimal working with vertices/etc and changing of
DerivedMesh shouldn't affect on original mesh data.

So maybe we should have wrappers just for creating existing DerivedMesh
structures, which will work with curve object?

Laurynas Duburas wrote:
> I had an idea of creating curve/surface wrapper object with DerivedMesh
> interface. This way all modifiers retaining rectangular control point
> grid structure could work without rewriting them.

With best regards, Sergey I. Sharybin