[Bf-committers] Mirror and array modifiers for curves

Emmanuel Stone emmanuel.stone at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 05:20:19 CET 2010

To take it one step further, it would be ultimately a good idea
(although not immediately) to have a modifier system for the
construction of complex NURBS structures. I haven't looked at the
modifier system at all to know how feasible this is, but if someone
wanted to take a look, I would be happy to act as a mentor for the
NURBS part.