[Bf-committers] Extrude Popup

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 13 16:53:01 CET 2010

Couple of things:

The Extrude operator in the tool shelf uses the menu because I forgot to change it. I'd probably set it with Extrude and Extrude Individual as two separate operators there (the equivalent of the E and Shift-E keys).

Extrude region from the menu not doing extrude along normals is also something that I'd like to fix. If you prefer this behavior, you can always remap the hotkey to "Extrude Region and Move" (mesh.extrude_region_move) instead of the "smart" extrude operator.

I would really expect power use to remap those to something that fits better their particular workflow instead of the defaults that should be made to be ok for everybody and not particular to somebody to the detriment of others.

Also, just a quick note that you can also press MMB to cancel a transform constraint, pressing C isn't the only way.

Martin