[Bf-committers] Extrude Popup

Bassam kurdali bkurdali at freefactory.org
Sat Feb 13 16:38:50 CET 2010

Word of caution: the "shift-key brings a popup and changes the default behavior , key just does the default" idea proposed by matt d. Is only good where only one behavior is used frequently, otherwise you're going to be using the toggle all the time. In the specific case of extrude I think Martin is on the right track- some tweaks, but same general idea.