[Bf-committers] new patch#18645 adding more texture paint blending modes

Vilem Novak pildanovak at post.cz
Sat Feb 13 10:24:19 CET 2010

Hello,
It'skind of funny I did the same patch about 1 or 2 years ago, it was never reviewed.
It had less functions, but also the float versions, it can be found here if you want to peek in for comparison:

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=17931&group_id=9&atid=127

It also had some normalmap mixing modes, not very usefull for painting, but good for correct normalmaps mixing.
I know that besides I wasn't succesfull to get anybody to review, there was also some talk about unifying these duplicated codes through blender(nodes, paint, and maybe also materials) and replacing them with 1 library?
cheers, V.