[Bf-committers] Particle fluids buoyancy... wellcome gases :)

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 12 15:42:27 CET 2010

Lukas, that video looks exactly like the way clouds form in the sky, and provides
an excellent vapor condensation/cloud formation solution for solving the problem
of say, how to generate a cloud as the air blows over the mountain. It may have
other uses, but a quick look brought that to mind. Good job!

Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.