[Bf-committers] 80 minutes film needs coding help!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Feb 10 20:12:44 CET 2010

Hi,

Note for interested devs: video texture is working in the game engine,
via ffmpg. You could check on the code there and see how to copy it.

> Remember that this is a very early work I'm showing you, so don't
> get scared!! The final project will look nothing like this.

Well, a mockup or render that shows how it will look instead could
help then :)
It's especially difficult to imagine how these drawings will behave as
video, layered in 3d window, and without alpha?

-Ton-