[Bf-committers] Is collada work in progress?

Arystan Dyussenov arystan.d at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 15:29:49 CET 2010

Hi,

PCRE development package should be installed on your system. Alternatively
you can try building with PCRENATIVE=0 option in which case a bundled PCRE
version (under Externals/pcre) will be built.

Also, after OpenCollada is built, you need to copy the libraries into ./lib
under OpenCollada's root directory. This path is added to library search
path when Blender is built with scons or cmake. Wiki text didn't mention how
to do it, but now it's fixed:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Kazanbas/Building_Collada_Branch#Copy_libs_into_..2Flib
.

Arystan