[Bf-committers] scons/install stale files problem.

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 12:28:46 CET 2010

If we already had an established 'user scripts folder' separate from
the install folder then wiping it out without asking would probably be
fine, but users are generally used to placing their own scripts in
there.  So we need at least some sort of warning or heads up that 'any
scripts in your scripts folder will be deleted and erased, do you wish
to proceed' ...

LetterRip