[Bf-committers] faster usage of panels via pie menu

Charles Wardlaw cwardlaw at marchentertainment.com
Wed Feb 10 05:01:06 CET 2010

I don't mind scrolling at all.  What gets me is that I have to shift-space out of my beautiful full-screen modelling window to toggle wireframes on separate objects, or to toggle X-Ray, or a host of other things.  I think it'd be lovely to have those configurable pie menus so I can set up the workflow for full-screen modeling and not have to drop into the Properties window until I'm through with modelling.  Ctrl+1 -> Mouse to the top -> done.

Not that your collapse-all panel key wouldn't be welcome.  I can see myself using that too, come surfacing time.
~ C