[Bf-committers] Is collada work in progress?

Dave Plater dplater at webafrica.org.za
Tue Feb 9 16:45:57 CET 2010

Hi, I discovered blenderplayer was building again in svn 26696 and I
decided to explore the other options and everything builds except for
WITH_BF_COLLADA=true. There's a list of includes in DocumentImporter.cpp
that don't exist. Any idea of an eta when I can try to enable it again.
I maintain blender for openSUSE (2.49b) and am building random svn
snapshots in my home repo to keep up with the changes and be ready when
2.5 is released.
Regards
Dave P