[Bf-committers] Audio stuff!

Reuben Martin reuben.m at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 04:39:02 CET 2010

Yo, back on Sunday 07 February 2010 neXyon was all like:

> b) FFMPEG
>
> I've enabled ogg, theora and vorbis now to check if there are bugs
> reported about that not working, because it was disabled in code with a
> simple note that it is not working... I've got it working here now after
> wasting a lot of time with ffmpeg.
>
> I've also added wav, matroska and mp3 as new formats and flac as new
> codec. Flac is NOT working for me and I have no idea why, already asked
> in #ffmpeg in irc, but nobody has been able to help me yet. The problem
> is that avcodec_encode_audio returns 0. Is anyone able to tell me what's
> wrong or to fix it?

Would you be willing to consider adding support for the FFV1 codec as well?
It's a nice lossless codec that is vastly superior to huffyuv, and supports
quite a few color spaces. I use it quite often to move data between apps when
not using image sequences, especially when I need to send something in YV12
color space.

-Reuben