[Bf-committers] 2010 signals...

Jacob F. queatz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 01:20:12 CET 2010

Hi,

I'd be more than willing to teach anyone Blender as it has literally taught
me.  Currently I'm working on two films done in it but they won't be
completed for a while as I am after all limited by time.  If anyone wants
'certification' all I can suggest at the moment is a week trial or to give
me a small project.

Once complete, any works I finish will probably be put on queatz.com

Regards,
Jacob