[Bf-committers] Particle surface reconstruction (Farsthary)

Erwin Coumans erwin.coumans at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 22:32:29 CET 2010

Hi Farsthary,

So you implemented some iso-surface generation for SPH particles?

Sorry I've been busy with trying to get Bullet 2.76 out of the door (still
more work),
but I'm interested in your work.

Do you consider making it available under the ZLib license?
Thanks
Erwin

By the way: have you tried to integrate it into the Bullet SPH
implementation by Hoetzlein (from the Bullet/Extras/sph folder)?