[Bf-committers] Introduction to Notifiers

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Fri Feb 5 12:48:56 CET 2010

Hi all,

I've noticed in IRC over the past months, a little confusion about
what notifiers are and how they work in Blender 2.5. I've
compiled/written up a little tutorial that hopefully explains their
purpose a bit better for new coders.

Check it here: http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/Blender2.5/NotifiersIntroduction

(Or any corrections, please edit the page :)

As I was doing a bit of work in the wiki I also noticed a
not-very-widely publicised doc on adding new properties with DNA and
RNA. I'd encourage people unfamiliar with it to take a look:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/Blender2.5/DefineProperty

cheers,

Matt