[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [26239] trunk/blender: Mathutils refactor & include in sphinx generated docs, (TODO, include getset'ers in docs)

bjornmose bjornmose at gmx.net
Fri Feb 5 01:07:51 CET 2010

Hi Campbell,
would have not been voicing up,
if  this was happening on porting old (2.4x) scripts.
But I stumbled over that issue while running a brand new
(still in development) to be released  2.5 script,
which stopped working  from one day to the other.
So,  while I did expect things broken porting 2.4x to 2.5,
I did not on  running  2.5  scripts with a fresh SVN version.
BM

p.s.  consider  some of us old farts like to use the editor of their
choice -> not having auto magic avail :)