[Bf-committers] Blender 2.56a

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Dec 31 14:08:50 CET 2010

Hi all,

Any project with cloth or fluid will crash on Undo now... this is
quite serious. The bug is that it allocates a random amount of memory
after undo, which can also survive a couple of times, and then
seriously brings you system to halt swapping.

We can wait a short while for an update, but I think this is not
something we can release with! I fixed it already for now, and left
report open in tracker with a warning in title.

Anyway, I wish everyone here a wonderful, happy and productive 2011 :)
Thanks for making 2010 so awesome!

-Ton-