[Bf-committers] Module Owner List

pete larabell xgl.asyliax at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 19:09:47 CET 2010

Hi Thomas,

Just curious as to whether there is enough need (want) for FreeBSD builds
that you'd like someone to do official builds, or shall that just be left to
graphicall.org uploads?

I built the 2.55 for FreeBSD i386 and amd64 architectures but didn't get a
response yet about 2.56 when I inquired about not seeing FreeBSD on the list
of platform builders being asked if they were ready/able to do 2.56.

I checked the ModulesOwners to see if FreeBSD was listed on Release OSes and
it wasn't. If there is not enough need for it that's fine, I can just post
to graphicall, but I'm certainly willing and able to build for official
releases too so long as I know in advance that I should be doing it.

I know the unofficial title of FreeBSD build maintainer was sorta given to
Jaevixa McNomera after she started releasing builds in graphicall some
months ago, and I offered to pick up the task when she was near fatally
injured a couple months ago. I spoke with her about when she'd be back and
able to resume her role in building these, and her current projected time is
summer 2011 at the soonest.

So basically, if you guys want a FreeBSD guy to do release builds, I'm happy
to do it. :)

Cheers,
Pete