[Bf-committers] Windows Explorer thumbnails for 2.5

Tom Edwards contact at steamreview.org
Thu Dec 23 15:15:22 CET 2010

Finally worked out why thumbs were sometimes getting dark backgrounds
when one of them turned blue instead. It wasn't a drop shadow, it was
Windows being not being explicitly told about the alpha channel. This
should be the last change, honest!

The link again: http://steamreview.org/external/blender/BlendThumb.zip