[Bf-committers] number of commiters

Michael Fox mfoxdogg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 07:36:12 CET 2010

Recently i have noticed a rathur alarming trend in that its getting
extreamly easy to become a commitor, especially in bf-extensions. I was
once a position you had to earn and work hard for, now you show up with
a patch or 2, and you become a commiter.

The result of this is causing me concern as i think the standard of code
is going fall quite drastically and blender is splintered enough as it
is, failing to follow the paradigms and rules that were developed.

is anyone else noticing this or am i just being paranoid again