[Bf-committers] A proposal for further 2.5x UI evolution

Vilem Novak pildanovak at post.cz
Sat Dec 18 03:27:02 CET 2010

I would like to ask people to comment on the wiki page,
so that there can be some constructive development of ideas.

I am not really sure how many people who responded to the topic are actually producing 3d animations with blender.

I would also be glad if some experienced devs and designers of the new UI would comment, otherwise it's just waste of time.
Thank you
Vilem