[Bf-committers] Getting pixel color for a vertex (the stupid way)

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 08:30:59 CET 2010

Damn... this is bad, specially since Python 3 has no image module
(PIL), there's just no way.. unless you pick a simple format like a
BMP and read the data straight from file.. still procedurals would be
left out. Also the Fracture Tools script need access to texture values
for cracking objects based on textures and I have needed it
personally. I hope this gets fixored

Daniel Salazar
www.3developer.com