[Bf-committers] Post positive reviews

Eugene Zola angelarifb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 09:08:22 CET 2010

Google’s Huge Change and How it affects you.

•    Anyone can now post bad reviews and kill your rank.
•    We post good reviews and improve your rank.
•    We post good reviews to keep others from killing your rank.

Google: Judge, Jury and Online Shopping Executioner

 Google rank is based on reviews of your business?

Google Statement:
"...in the last few days we developed an algorithmic solution which detects
the merchant from the Times article along with hundreds of other merchants
that, in our opinion, provide an extremely poor user experience. The
algorithm we incorporated into our search rankings represents an initial
solution to this issue, and Google users are now getting a better experience
as a result."

This means that anyone can write bad reviews about your business and lower
your ranking.
We knew that getting good reviews and not getting bad reviews was always
important. Now it is a must to have good reviews for your business to keep
the rank safe or to improve rank with Google.

We post positive reviews for your company.

We have the experience and ability to post hundreds of positive reviews that
are all unique content and posted on unique IP addresses.

www.reviewpostingservice.com.