[Bf-committers] Blender developer meeting, sunday 12 dec, 2010

loopduplicate at burningtoken.com loopduplicate at burningtoken.com
Mon Dec 13 18:16:47 CET 2010

Ubuntu has a new font this year which I consider to be very
aesthetically pleasing and versitile.  It is easy to read at just about
every size.  It's a sans serif font.  Sans serif fonts can be easier to
read on a computer monitor than serif fonts, especially with small text
where the serifs disappear or are distorted in some other way.

http://font.ubuntu.com/

Cheers!
Loop