[Bf-committers] Webserver doesn't like weekends or admins flying...

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Dec 11 14:40:55 CET 2010

Hi,

The server where the new fusion forge (bug trackers) was installed on
is hanging now; no access possible. This exactly on the moment when
our webadmin is on a flight to canada... :)

A remote reboot also failed. I can get high prio access to the coloc-
center, but I rather don't do this before I can get our admin on the
phone for support.

Most certainly it means a day without trackers... maybe even 2. Sorry!

-Ton-