[Bf-committers] Text Editor - Auto Complete

Justin Dailey dail8859 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 02:17:15 CET 2010

Campbell,I see what your saying about the "dictionary" based approach -- suggest variables, functions, ect from the file itself. But what about also using something similar to the console space...thus if you type "bpy." and ask for auto complete it will give the options "app, data, ..." or in other cases give documentation for the function/method. Honestly this helped me out extremely learning scripting in 2.4x, I'm not for sure how others feel about this, but I think this would be a very handy feature to be included in the text editor. (But who am I to argue, :-P )
Thanks  again,Justin Dailey